Our academic program and certified teachers provide the students with a rigorous, Christ-centered curriculum enriched with relevant learning experiences. We blend the BJU curriculum with hands-on learning opportunities and projects that encourage the students to explore God’s world. Our goal is to encourage students to discover their God-given gifts and potential.
- This year we have classes for students in K- 7th grade.
- Regular academics are enhanced with the use of Smart board computer technology as well as our home-school connection through eBooks and SpellingCity. Computer education includes PowerPoint, Office and Video Editing.
- In addition to music and physical education classes, the students also receive instruction in art and Spanish.
- All students participate in choir and drama, and each year, students in grades 3 and above have the opportunity to take part in academic and fine arts competitions through the Florida League of Christian Schools.
- Our newly expanded library and computer lab provide the students with up to date research materials.
If you are looking for a challenging, Christ-centered choice for Middle School, check out Ridge Christian Academy. As part of early registration, RCA is hosting a webinar for parents interested in learning about the new online curriculum, IGNITIA. This new curriculum will be implemented in grades 6-9 for the 2012-2013 school year. The interactive webinar will begin promptly at 6:30pm in the church sanctuary. This is your chance to ask the experts, so plan to join us March 22nd at 6:30pm.